1. Boil or steam sliced carrots.
2. Soak and rub the beef with soy sauce, mirin, ginger, and sugar. Let it stand about 15 minutes.
3. Saute the additional ginger and green onions with canola oil and add sesame oil for its aroma.
4. Add beef with soaking sauce to the pan.
5. All done when beef is light brown.
Were you able to use all of the thinly sliced beef package, or do you have some left over?
Here is the link to the left over ideas.
This recipe is works great back-to-back with: Veges Rolled in Beef Recipe