1. Peel the tomatoes. Make an X mark on the bottom of the tomatoes. Fork the stem part and let it sink to the boiling water, about 20 sec, depending on its size.Release it to an ice cold water. Peel the skin from the X mark.
2. Seed the tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
3. Start boiling water in a large pot for the pasta. Start cooking your pasta as instruction on the box (but your sauce needs to be ready first.)
4. Warm the frying pan and saute the garlic with olive oil.
5. Add chopped anchovies and saute in low-medium heat.
6. Add crab meat chunks and saute some more.
7. Add tomatoes, basil leaves, and water. Sprinkle salt and pepper to your likes. Bring to simmer.
8. Toss the ready and drained pasta to the sauce.
9. Serve with chopped basil leaves or parsley.