1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water. Set aside more than 5 minutes.
2. In a sauce pan, heat the water and sugar. Stir until sugar completely dissolves.
3. Add mango slices to the pan and keep it on low-medium heat about 5 minutes.
4. Stop the heat and add gelatine mixture. Stir well until gelatine completely dissolves.
5. Place the mango slices to the plastic wraps lined loaf mold. Pour the gelatine mixture over mangoes using strainer.
6. Pour the remaining syrup to the other mold using strainer.
7. Refrigerate about 3 hours until gelatin is firm.
8. Cut the syrup-only jello with a fork. Place on a plate and top with the mango jello.