LEMON SALT COD WITH TOMATO ORANGE SAUCE
Romano Tomatoes 4
Fresh Orange Juice 1/2 cup
Cod 4 slices
Panko 1 cup
Dried parsley 1 tbsp
Sale Profumato (click to see the recipe)
Flour of your choice
*No peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, soy, wheat
* If you have not yet made Sale Profumato (Salt with lemon, orange, and herbs) please click to see the recipe. It's easy.
1. Peel the tomatoes, discard the seeds, and cut them into dice.
2. Squeeze orange juice
3. Heat the orange juice and minced shallot until the juice is almost gone.
4. Add diced tomatoes, salt and pepper, and saute until very soft.
5. Puree the tomatoes in a blender.
1. Mix panko and parsley.
2. Sprinkle Sale Profumato on cod.
3. Lightly wet the one side of the surface of cod with olive oil.
4. Put the panko mixture on the surface with olive oil.
5. Saute the cod, the panko surface first.
Very refreshing dish for spring and summer.