DAIKON AND LEMON VINEGAR PORK
Pork fillet 1 slub
Soy Sauce 2 tbsp
Sake or white wine 2 tbsp
Ginger grated 1 tsp
Potato starch 1 cup
Daikon radish grated drained 1 1/2 cups
Lemon juice 1/2
Soy sauce 1 tbsp
Sugar 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp
Green onions for garnishment
Lemon zest for garnishment
1. Cut the pork into bit larger than a ping pong ball.
2. Soak the pork into soy sauce, sake, and ginger mixture. Set aside for 20 minutes.
3. Put the lemon juice to the measuring cup. Add vinegar to make a 90cc together with lemon juice.
4. Add soy sauce, sugar, and salt
5. Deep fry the pork, covered in potato starch, until browned.
6. Place the grated Daikon radish to the serving dish, put the fried pork on top of it, garnish with green onions and lemon zest, and pour the lemon vinegar.